The PA Blog has a fabulous and free How-to and Resources section and an awesome Productivity and Mindset section. We're big on providing value to our readers.
We've also put together some excellent premium resource guides -- at a really low price -- to help just about anyone take their freelance or work-at-home journey to the next level.
The Work-at-Home Survival Guide
A 106-page guide jam-packed with valuable resources for ANYONE looking to work from home.
* Learn the 3 Best Ways to Avoid Online Scams
* Learn 10+ of the Most Worthwhile Work-at-Home Job Ideas
* Learn How to Stay Healthy and FOCUSED When You Work 20 Feet from the Refrigerator
* Avoid Burnout as a New Freelancer
* Discover the ONE Rule You Should NEVER Break as a Freelancer
* Build a Professional Website with our Step-by-Step Guide
AND MORE! It’s 106 pages of expert tips and resources.
Please note that this resource guide is not included in the Transcript Proofreading: Theory and Practice™ course.
The Look Better in Writing™ Handbook of Commonly Misused (and Abused!) Words
An effective combo of our...
- 57-page guide to 166 words/terms easily mixed up and confused
- 100-question worksheet + answer key to help you master proper use of the words.
Please note that this resource guide and worksheet are included in Module 2 of Transcript Proofreading: Theory and Practice™.
The Ultimate Freelancer Tax Guide
- 19 chapters of content including accounting, tax preparation, deductions, and more!
- Glossary of terms used in the not-so-scary world of self-employment
- Resource list of tools to make tax time easier... and lots more!
Please note that this 80-page resource guide is NOT included in the Transcript Proofreading: Theory and Practice™ course.
The Mindset Mastery Guide
- Section 1: How to Get Over the Fear of Finding Clients as a Freelancer
- Section 2: The 3 Pillars of Success in Life
- Section 3: Know Thyself... and Be Cool With Who That is
- Section 4: Dealing With How the Past Has Affected Our Present
- Section 5: Identifying and Curing Impostor Syndrome
Please note that this resource guide is included in Module 1, Unit 1 of Transcript Proofreading: Theory and Practice™.
Want It All?