The PA Blog has a fabulous and free How-to and Resources section and an awesome Productivity and Mindset section. We’re big on providing value to our readers.
We’ve also put together some excellent premium resource guides — at a really low price — to help just about anyone take their freelance or work-at-home journey to the next level.
The Work-at-Home Survival Guide
A 101-page guide jam-packed with valuable resources for ANYONE looking to work from home.
* Learn the 3 Best Ways to Avoid Online Scams
* Learn 10+ of the Most Worthwhile Work-at-Home Job Ideas
* Learn How to Stay Healthy and FOCUSED When You Work 20 Feet from the Refrigerator
* Avoid Burnout as a New Freelancer
* Discover the ONE Rule You Should NEVER Break as a Freelancer
* Build a Professional Website with our Step-by-Step Guide
AND MORE! It’s 101 pages of expert tips and resources.
The Look Better in Writing™ Handbook of Commonly Misused (and Abused!) Words
An effective combo of our…
- 57-page guide to 166 words/terms easily mixed up and confused
- 100-question worksheet + answer key to help you master proper use of the words.
Please note that this resource guide and worksheet are included in Module 2 of Transcript Proofreading: Theory and Practice™.
The Ultimate Freelancer Tax Guide
- 19 chapters of content including accounting, tax preparation, deductions, and more!
- Glossary of terms used in the not-so-scary world of self-employment
- Resource list of tools to make tax time easier… and lots more!
The Mindset Mastery Guide
The second edition has been released! The expanded selections include
- How to Get Over the Fear of Finding Clients as a Freelancer
- The 3 Pillars of Success in Life
- You’re 100% Responsible (pages 29–37)
- Know Thyself… and Be Cool with Who That Is
- You Need to Stop Complaining
- Dealing with the Way Our Past Affects Our Present
- Identifying and Curing Impostor Syndrome
Please note that this resource guide is included in Module 1, Unit 1 of Transcript Proofreading: Theory and Practice™.
Want It All?