Guest Post Guidelines for Proofread Anywhere
Want to write a guest post for the Proofread Anywhere blog? Great! We’re always looking for high-quality, relevant content to feature. We have a very active and engaged audience who LOVE hearing from other leaders in the work-at-home community.
First off, let’s make sure you agree with the following:
- I have a reputable online presence (and offline, for that matter). I’m not a spam artist, and I don’t publish crap content or deceive the online community in ANY way.
- I have a proven track record of quality content, either on my own blog/social media or other guest posts I’ve written.
- I have a very strong command of the English language and my guest post will NOT require heavy editing.
- I agree to write original, unique content that is not and will not be featured ANYWHERE else.
- I’m cool with giving Proofread Anywhere full rights to my post.
- I’ll help promote my guest post on my own blog/social media/email list.
- I’ll answer any comments that are made on the guest post.
Sound good? Then let’s get started!
If you’re ready to pitch your idea, here are three easy steps to follow:
- Check out the Proofread Anywhere blog to see what types of content we publish, our writing style, and the topics we’ve discussed in the past.
- Create an outline of your post with the post title and subheads of your main points.
- Include at least one link to a Proofread Anywhere blog post you’ll reference in your own post.
Email all this to content (at) bcpmediainc.com, along with 1-3 links to content you’ve published in the past. Allow up to 10 business days for a response (we get a TON of requests). The PA content manager will get back to you with any feedback and a decision on moving forward.
If your guest post idea is approved, congratulations! Here are all the nitty-gritty details on submitting your post.
Your guest post MUST follow the below requirements:
- The post must be at least 750 words.
- The post must be relevant to our PA audience. Check out our blog for ideas on what we’ve featured in the past. Preferred topics and subjects include:
- Working from home
- The post must not contain ANY of your own affiliate links or links selling your product/service/company unless PA is an affiliate. (We reserve the right to delete any links we feel necessary.)
- Please add internal links within the post. If you don’t, know that we will. 🙂
- The post can contain images, memes, or gifs if they are relevant and appropriate.
- All visual content MUST be properly attributed and you MUST have permission to use. (Note: We reserve the right to remove any images.)
- If you include any images, memes, or gifs, please include the HTML for those assets.
- The post must be as error-free as possible.
- We reserve the right to edit for factual errors and/or grammar, spelling, and punctuation. (And please don’t be offended if we suggest changes.) We’re a proofreading site, so you bet we’ll proofread your post, but it needs to be your best work. We have a reputation to uphold!
- We also reserve the right to edit your post to include SEO keywords and phrases.
- Include a title for the post. (We can’t guarantee we’ll use your exact wording, but we’ll use it as a baseline.)
- Please use headings and subheadings.
- We prefer short paragraphs, bullet points, and lots of white space. Make it easy to read!
- Please submit your post in a Google Doc or Word document (not within the body of an email).
Good luck, and thanks in advance for your interest in guest posting on Proofread Anywhere!
(Note: We reserve the right to decline any guest post submitted to Proofread Anywhere for any reason.)