Guest Post Guidelines for Proofread Anywhere
Want to write a guest post for the Proofread Anywhere blog? Great! We’re always looking for high-quality, relevant content to feature. We have a very active and engaged audience who LOVE hearing from other leaders in the work-at-home community.
First off, let’s make sure you agree with the following:
- I have a reputable online presence (and offline, for that matter). I’m not a spam artist, and I don’t publish crap content or deceive the online community in ANY way.
- I have a proven track record of quality content, either on my own blog/social media or other guest posts I’ve written.
- I have a very strong command of the English language and my guest post will NOT require heavy editing.
- I agree to write original, unique content that is not and will not be featured ANYWHERE else.
- I’m cool with giving Proofread Anywhere full rights to my post.
- I’ll help promote my guest post on my own blog/social media/email list.
- I’ll answer any comments that are made on the guest post.
- I will not link to an essay writing service website in my post or bio. (We feel strongly that students should be writing their own papers.)
Sound good? Then let’s get started!
If you’re ready to pitch your idea, here are three easy steps to follow:
- Check out the Proofread Anywhere blog to see what types of content we publish, our writing style, and the topics we’ve discussed in the past.
- Create an outline of your post with the post title and subheads of your main points.
- Include at least one link to a Proofread Anywhere blog post you’ll reference in your own post.
Email all this to content (at) bcpmediainc.com, along with 1-3 links to content you’ve published in the past. Allow up to 10 business days for a response. But since we get a lot of requests, please note that we are unable to respond to every message. We can only respond to those we choose to move forward with. Also, if your pitch does not adhere to the guidelines outlined, you will not receive a response.
If your guest post idea is approved, congratulations! Here are all the nitty-gritty details on submitting your post.
Your guest post MUST follow the below requirements:
- The post must be at least 750 words.
- The post must be relevant to our PA audience. Check out our blog for ideas on what we’ve featured in the past. Preferred topics and subjects include:
- Working from home
- The post must not contain ANY of your own affiliate links or links selling your product/service/company unless PA is an affiliate. (We reserve the right to delete any links we feel necessary.)
- Please add internal links within the post. If you don’t, know that we will. 🙂
- The post can contain images, memes, or gifs if they are relevant and appropriate.
- All visual content MUST be properly attributed and you MUST have permission to use. (Note: We reserve the right to remove any images.)
- If you include any images, memes, or gifs, please include the HTML for those assets.
- The post must be as error-free as possible.
- We reserve the right to edit for factual errors and/or grammar, spelling, and punctuation. (And please don’t be offended if we suggest changes.) We’re a proofreading site, so you bet we’ll proofread your post, but it needs to be your best work. We have a reputation to uphold!
- We also reserve the right to edit your post to include SEO keywords and phrases.
- Include a title for the post. (We can’t guarantee we’ll use your exact wording, but we’ll use it as a baseline.)
- Please use headings and subheadings.
- We prefer short paragraphs, bullet points, and lots of white space. Make it easy to read!
- Please submit your post in a Google Doc or Word document (not within the body of an email).
Good luck, and thanks in advance for your interest in guest posting on Proofread Anywhere!
(Note: We reserve the right to decline any guest post submitted to Proofread Anywhere for any reason.)