Welcome to the Affiliate Center
Already an Affiliate?
Please sign in here to gain access to your account statistics, banners, and linking code.
About Our Affiliate Network
Proofread Anywhere has a dedicated professional affiliate network. We take our network very seriously, and we do not approve just anyone as an affiliate. Please note that this program is not a typical “refer-a-friend” program. All affiliates must have a website or blog that has been in existence for at least six months.
As an affiliate, you will earn 20% commission for every course enrollment you send our way through your unique affiliate link.
If we run a sale (usually only once a year), you will make 20% commission on the sale price. Students also have the ability to upgrade their packages. Any time a transaction occurs through your link on the site, whether the upgrade is $300, $400, $500, etc., you will receive 20% commission.
It is more common for students to “upgrade” between levels than to enroll in the full course at once. Please see our overview page for details.
How to Enroll in the Affiliate Program: 3 Steps
Step 1: IMPORTANT: Please submit an application first. You must be approved by our team before you can use the sign-up form on this page.
If you skip Step 1 and go straight to the sign-up on this page, we will not approve your affiliate account. You have been warned.
- Must have a non-spammy, applicable website or blog which has been in existence for at least six months, AND
- Must have a US ranking in Alexa of 1,000,000 or less.
Step 2: We will review your application and approve or deny it within 10-14 business days following receipt of your application.
Step 3: AFTER we approve your application, we will contact you with links back to this page to officially sign up and create your unique affiliate ID.
Other Important Notes:
- We accept only high-quality affiliates who intend to be active participants in the promotion of ProofreadAnywhere.com.
- THIS IS NOT A REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM. You will not get an affiliate link if your only intent is to use it one time.
- We reserve the right to deny applications if we review your site and deem it “spammy.”
- We reserve the right to deactivate your affiliate account and deny commissions earned if we determine you have been misusing your affiliate link in any way or promoting ProofreadAnywhere in a false or misleading way.
- We reserve the right to delete your affiliate account if your link has been inactive for more than three months (no clicks) or if you have not referred any sales within your first six months as an affiliate.
- Any referrals MUST come through your affiliate link; we do not accept “e-mail referrals” (“Hey, I referred so-and-so; please give me a commission.” We will delete these e-mails.) If your referrals do not click on your affiliate link, you will not receive a commission.
Once I’m an Affiliate, How Does It Work?
The process is very simple:
1. Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your website or blog.
2. The visitor’s IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
3. The visitor browses our site and may decide to enroll in one of our programs.
4. If the visitor enrolls (the order does not need to be placed during the same browser session — cookies and IPs are stored for 120 days, and assumes they do not clear their cookies), the enrollment will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive a 20% commission for each sale. Commission is paid out via PayPal at the end of each month.
Have any questions? Feel free to email [email protected]